For less than the cost of a 4-session training pack at your local gym with a trainer, you can train with me, learn everything that goes against conventional wisdom in nutrition (evidenced-based), have daily and weekly accountability, learn to never fear food, and turn your biggest hinderances in to the biggest source of fuel for your training. You have the ability and power inside of you to create the body you have always want.
The best part about all of this is you have 100% access to me (instead of that 1 60-minutes session at the gym with “that trainer”).
Stop, Wait, Reverse The Tape
Who is Coach Louie? I’ll tell you he was once a nursing major who, back in 2012, decided that anything health related would be done in the realm of the gym. From there, he became a certified personal trainer through NASM while obtaining his Precision Nutrition coaching cert.
Ok, now to what matters. How can I help you?
Well, a quick look through my Facebook and Instagram will show you that many of you have the same questions such as, “what is the best method for fat loss?” or “how much cardio do I need to do?” or “can I eat sugar and lose fat?” or “what about carbs after 6pm? Can I eat it then?”
I can and want to answer all of those questions for you.
Creating the body you have always wanted isn’t as tough as the media and local gym guru says it is. It’s not “go hard or go home!!!”, it’s “go smart and go home when you’re done”.
Straight up, it’s about YOU.
The Time Is Now
No great team has ever won a championship because of a single player. It is a team effort. We are a team and we’re in it to win it. No more spinning your wheels. No more resentment. No more “shoulda/woulda/coulda”. No more “I don’t know how to do this on my own”.
Ok, The Above Sounds Great
But what does training include?
I am a coach for the online training company, Major Gainz Fitness (MGF). We are a community of knowledgeable coaches and our member base is phenomenal (more on this in a bit).
First thing’s first – Assessment
- We will discuss everything from what you have done training-wise in the past and what you are doing now. We will discuss your nutritional habits in the past and what your eating and nutrition is like now. We discuss medical history and injuries. We will take all the information needed to adequately create a program that is specific to you and goal-oriented.
Next – Nutrition
- I will “teach you to fish”. MGF is advocates of Flexible Dieting/IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros). What this means is I do not create meal plans; I teach you how to do it on your own. What matters is your calorie intake first and foremost then your macro (protein/fats/carbs) breakdown for optimal calorie use. Too many diets are fear-based and highly-restrictive. With flexible dieting, so long as you hit your macros and do not exceed your calorie ceiling, no food is off limits. Hard to believe but for fat loss, quantity is #1.
Next – Strength Training
- Cardio is not key and I will not make you do it, especially a ton of it. It has its place but the main thing is holding on to lean mass via strength training. This will be a custom program addressing weaknesses and one that is goal-oriented. Programs change when they need to be and/or no longer work. The best way to get better at training is to get better with your program.
Other Benefits Include
- Access to the secret MGF Team Group – This is where all of the clients and coaches gather together as one, big Major Gainz Fitness community. You can ask questions, share ideas, and build each other up as you embark on your fitness journey.
- Access to Coach Louie’s Coaching Group – This is specifically for me and my clients to speak and for you all to get to know each other a little personally. It’s a way to make announcements as well for you all to see.
- Daily/Weekly Check-Ins. Weekly check-ins are the time to go over previous week and set up for the week ahead. Photos, measurements, macro tracking…the whole she-bang.
- Exercise coaching via FB Messenger (or email is needed).
In my Facebook coaching group, I created a Google questionnaire and asked for anonymous responses. Here were some responses: